Club & Groups
A number of Bridlewood Clubs provide an opportunity for fellowship with neighbors with similar interests. All clubs are open to any Bridlewood resident.
Clubs & Groups include a Day and Evening Book Club, The Lawn & Garden Club, Bunco Groups, and Bridge.
- The Bridlewood Tennis Club is staffed by teaching professional, Frank Ford. Frank Ford, USPTA Certified Pro, offers 13 years of experience coaching Jr. & adult beginners to advanced levels, middle & high school, and state ranked tennis players. Frank currently holds the title of Director of Tennis for the Town of Flower Mound. Individual and group lessons are offered for adults and children. Bridlewood also fields a number of tennis teams for league play.
- Ashly Torian, founder and owner of Body Balance, is the fitness instructor available for Bridlewood residents at the fitness center. Ashly is recognized as an IDEA Elite personal fitness trainer. In the past, she has developed corporate stress management, Body Balance neighborhood and corporate boot camp fitness programs and is the developer of fitness and nutrition instructional videos for "The Daily Minute."
- The fitness center is exclusively for residents and is accessed with an electronic ID card.
- Fitness Center Hours:
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
The playgroups are for children ages birth to 5 and their care giving parents. Groups are created based on children’s ages and usually have 6 – 10 members.
Email network of moms who share tips on everything from diapers to plumbers. The group has a website where emails are archived and searchable so you can always look up that great recommendation for a pediatric dentist.
Bridlewood is home to a number of boy and girl scout troops that meet at Bridlewood Elementary School or the Bridlewood Amenity Center.
Swim Team / Aquatics
Swim Lessons – Brammer and Associates brings certified instructors each summer to Bridlewood pools for swim lessons. The lessons are held in three sessions throughout the season and are offered in the morning and evening. Students are grouped by ability and progress through specific skills.
Swim Team – The Bridlewood Torpedoes swim team with 60+ members practices and competes in June and July each summer.
Bridlewood Golf Club
The Bridlewood Academy of Golf offers lessons for adults and children. Bridlewood children especially enjoy the golf summer camp offered each year.
The Bridlewood Men’s Golf Club and The Bridlewood Ladies Golf League offer opportunity for residents to meet other golfers in the community for fellowship and competition.
The golf club offers regular Friday night Couples Scrambles, a popular event for golfing couples to play together in a fun competition and then socialize with new and old friends back at the Club House over drinks and dinner.
Riding Lessons / Competition
- For the novice to expert level rider, Bridlewood offers a lesson program to suit your Hunter/Jumper goals. Hunter/Jumper lessons are available 5 days per week.
- Bridlewood Stables and Equestrian Center is a family owned and operated boarding and teaching facility with over 45 stables, 16 turnouts, covered riding center and world class instructors.
- For more information, please visit the official website at www.bridlewoodequestrian.com.
Visit FSRConnectTM to view your HOA Account Information, Meeting Minutes, Forms, CC&Rs and more.